Free LIVE Breakfast Session
Ways to improve customer experiences!
Positive and differentiated customer experiences are a vital competitive parameter in many industries. Companies that are successful in this area increase their customer retention, employee engagement, sales revenue, customer intake and reduce costs.
But how can we make abstract concepts such as customer-centricity and customer experience more specific? And which driving forces are vital for successfully delivering good customer experiences?
Wednesday, December 1, 2021 from 9-11 am (CET) we have invited Mogens Bjerre, Associate Professor at CBS and Claudia Gindorf-Bjelkengren, Director for Customer Service Transformation EMEA, at ServiceNow and former Director for Customer Service Northwest Europe at Maersk Line, to speak at our Breakfast Session.
Join us for an exciting morning where we will focus on customer experience and cover some of the latest research in the field. More specifically we will look at:
- What is the gap between company perception and customer experiences?
- What parameters are considered most important in creating positive experiences from a customer point of view?
- How can an organization/ company support outstanding customer experiences?
- Real-life examples and cases
- How can companies turn their strategic initiatives into specific actions?
It is free to participate!
Sign up before December 10, and be sure to get a virtual seat!
We are looking forward to seeing you :)
Sign up here
This Breakfast Session is especially aimed at people who work with management, customer service, customer experiences, business development and digitization. But everyone interested are more than welcome to join.
* We reserve the right to reject participants from competing companies.
* By registering, you accept that we and our partner may contact you after our event.
Claudia Gindorf-Bjelkengren, Director for Customer Service Transformation EMEA, at ServiceNow
Mogens Bjerre, Associate Professor at Copenhagen Business School
Practical info ...
Time and place
Wednesday, December 1, 2021
09.00-11.00 am. (CET)
Livestream via Livestorm
(you will receive a link per e-mail)
If you have questions,
please contact Sasja on
phone +45 9330 8565
or write an e-mail at